Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First attempt at blogging

After weeks of trying to rendezvous with a blog "expert" to help me launch a killer blog, I decided to just jump in and learn how to do it myself. At this point in my life, I'm doing a lot of jumping in and learning because I am leaving my job of 6 1/2 years and heading back to school. I'm trying to take my own advice to do "one thing well" and not a half dozen things haphazardly, so I'm hoping that I can devote my full attention to school and still keep Carmen's Veranda going on a small scale. Another reason for the blog. I have never had a catalog of rubber stamps that reflects all three "styles;" Carmen's Veranda, Post Script Studio and Little Elaine, and I'm hoping that I can introduce the newest images, samples and ordering information on this blog at a pace that's comfortable for me and intriguing for you. Every image ever offered in a catalog is still available, but I have found that "new" images are always the most eagerly anticipated and so I am concentrating on presenting the most recent rubber stamp designs. Please watch this blog for fun photos of travel and shows and nostalgic photos of the rubber stamp world of the last 20 years. "What a long, strange trip it's been." (Jerry Garcia) More coming when I learn what I'm doing. Elaine

No comments: