Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New images and GRAB BAGS available now

Many of the stamp images shown in the samples from Stampaway are now available for purchase, unmounted only. I have scanned all my newest images and can provide you with pricing info. Please contact me at my regular email (elainemadrid@att.net) if you are interested. Also, GRAB BAGS are still available. More than $100 worth of USDA choice rubber for $25 plus $6.50 shipping (they weigh about a pound apiece). I've been asked about the Riverside show and will probably go back -- still holding out for November Carson, too, but that is up in the air. Would hate to miss my SoCal customers completely...

No comments: