Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Carmen returns to Carson Nov 14 & 15

I just received word that I am "in" the November Carson rubber stamp convention. Due to school, etc. I have not been able to do this show for 2 years so an very happy to return. The show is on Saturday and Sunday November 14 and 15 and I have two year's worth of new images to share along with the old favorites, grab bags, some great new JUMBO poster paint markers, and other fun stuff! I hope that if you live in Southern California or are visiting around this time that you'll try to get to the show at least one day to say hello, support the vendors and Kat, and shop. We've lost so many stamp stores in the last year or so that the conventions are once again "showcases" for new products and stamps. The cost of admission to the show is small compared to the cost of gas to drive around SoCal to visit a handful of stores, and you get all the free demos, make and takes and great ideas from samples that you can absorb. Be sure to bring a camera to the show and also be sure to ask vendors if it's OK to take photos -- 99% of them encourage it. I'll be in the main hall -- look for "Carmen" and me.

No comments: