Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Mixed Media Mosaics using the "classic" shrine stamp in polymer clay

I had a moment to peruse some of the books I've bought recently, one being Laurie Mika's Mixed Media Mosaics. Lo and behold, she used several of my stamps, particularly the large shrine, and it looks great. I've taught classes using the smaller version as sculpey pins, necklace fobs, etc. but as part of a large, mixed media piece, the large shrine is fabulous. Although she did not give me credit in the book as the "resource" for the stamp, it's understandable. When you sell unmounted rubber, that's the risk you run. Check out a few of her creations with the large shrine stamp via the link to her web site www.mikaarts.com and see all her fabulous polymer clay creations. The large classic shrine rubber stamp unmounted is $8.75 plus S/H. The smaller version is $5 plus S/H.

No comments: