Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Pee Wee Herman Show at Club Nokia

Some of us have never recovered from Pee Wee's Playhouse being taken off the air. I'm still a member of the Pee Wee Herman fan club and have my membership card and certificate to prove it. For anyone else who can't let him go, there's a limited run at Club Nokia in L.A. of the "Pee Wee Herman Show" January 12 - Feb 7. At the very least, visit the web site, the graphics are fabulous, it's peewee.com. One year I was Pee Wee Herman for Halloween...where did I put that costume? I'll have to look for the photos, I know there's one around here somewhere...and who can ever forget Pee Wee doing the 'big shoe' dance in the biker bar...check out my You Tube link to watch it.

No comments: