Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that this semester is almost over and I only have one more to go before I graduate.

I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to return to college at this stage of my life.  Thanks, Mike.

I'm thankful that my mother made we wear "sensible" shoes and that I don't have old-lady foot problems.

I'm thankful that I've reconnected with so many friends during my cancer treatement.

I'm thankful that I have a great place to work, when I'm there, with wonderful co-workers and bosses.

I'm thankful that I got to see Mike Meador in August.

I'm thankful for all the "girls" in my life.  You know who you are.

I'm thankful for all my crazy relatives -- that means you Elinor and Betty Ann...

I'm thankful to live in Californa, it's the best place on earth, in spite of the traffic and urban sprawl.

I'm thankful that people are still buying rubber stamps.

I'm thankful that I still have good legs and can still kick higher than Mary Jo.  Old songleaders rule!

I'm very thankful that my sister-in-law, Rosalie, is cooking Thanksgiving dinner...again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: