Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Albuquerque Rubber Stamp Show is right around the corner.

One of my favorite rubber stamp shows of the year is coming up on March 12 & 13.  I'm only bummed because I have to fly in and out in less than 48 hours because I have two classes in SoCal on Friday, but I'll be there with new images (see the bones background and others above).  So many wonderful customers, lots of great places to eat and shop.  Hope everyone in New Mexico will try to get to this show at the New Mexico State Fairgrounds.  Show hours are 9:30 to 5:00 on Saturday, March 12 and 11:00 to 4:00 on Sunday, March 13.  Please stop by and say hello and check out all the newest stamp images -- it's the best place to see your favorite stamp companies, particularly since the number of stamp stores everywhere has really declined.  Check out the link to the show under "Albuquerque Rubber Stamp Show" on the blog.  See you there!

No comments: