Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Friday, May 27, 2011

New web site coming soon, carmensverandarubberstamps.com

I am working on a new web site, the address is http://www.carmensverandarubberstamps.com/.  It's a mouthful but I unfortunately let "carmensveranda.com" lapse and another Carmen's Veranda snapped up the domain name. Who knew there were so many "other" Carmen's Verandas.  People send me photos from all over the world of other Carmen's...restaurants, shops, etc.  If nothing else, I'll get the large and small shrine info on the site to begin with since I have more requests for those than anything else. New images will be next and then old favorites.  Now that I have a little more time I will be working to get this web site up and running.  Will be showing samples, other fun stuff to buy and photos of my "studio."  Thanks for your patience, this has been a long time coming (back).

No comments: