Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

More classes in 2012

I'm excited that I'll be able to offer more classes in 2012 as I travel to stamp conventions around the country.  So far I've confirmed classes at Guadalupe's in Santa Fe on March 8 (two classes) while I'm in New Mexico for the Albuquerque convention on March 10 & 11 and another at the Northern Idaho Rubber Stamp Convention the weekend of April 14 & 15 in Coeur d'Alene.  Waiting for confirmation on classes at the Carson show November.  Contact info is forthcoming for the Santa Fe and Coeur d'Alene classes as we finalize the class descriptions and photos of the classes will be posted on the blog and web site (http://www.carmensverandarubberstamps.com/).  Hope to see you in class at one of the shows or at the "studio" in Anaheim when it's ready for visitors.  Also plan to host teachers at the Studio this year, including Mary Jo McGraw in July.

No comments: