Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

43rd Anniversary celebration at Cafe Sevilla in Riverside, August 23, 2012

Given my choice on where to celebrate our anniversary, I once again chose Cafe Sevilla in Riverside.  I don't know how many times we've eaten there, but it never disappoints.  The menu changes slightly from meal to meal, although my selections do not, and the decor has undergone a few updates - the most recent being the "murals" in the ladies' room (don't know about the men's room).  I did wait until it was empty to take a photo and here is the result.  The doors and walls of the stalls were collaged with a huge, seamless mural of works by Spanish artists - you can see Dali and Miro represented as well as some contemporary advertising graphics...for reference, you can see the tile floors of the bathroom at the bottom of the photo and the blue edges of the stall door...



Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: