Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Decorating for Halloween



Decorating for Halloween at my house means moving my favorite Halloween  characters from my guest room/studio to the dining room for a few weeks.  Otherwise, they reside on top of the bookcases where I can enjoy them year-round.  The Day of the Dead guy with a selection of skeletons taking up residence in his cranium is new...it used to be difficult to find unusual, not-too-cute Halloween decorations, but much of the world seems to have caught up with those of us who enjoy decorating for Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos and there seems to be more merchandise, Day of the Dead observances and even Day of the Dead baby clothes...more fun than decorating for Christmas!

No comments: