Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Almost ready for our trip to Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

The boxes are packed and are going to FedEx tomorrow morning.  Anything else will have to go on the plane with me.  We leave Wednesday for Albuquerque and will drive to Santa Fe to spend the night before Mary Jo teaches at Guadalupe's on Thursday, March 6.  Friday morning we drive back to Albuquerque to pick up the boxes at FedEx and proceed to the fairgrounds for set-up.  The stamp show is Saturday March 8 and Sunday March 9.  There is also an art show going on at the fairgrounds the same weekend; Paula Best will be in the art show and we'll be meeting for dinner on Saturday night.  It will be great to see them.  Taking my newest stamps to the show - shrines, Day of the Dead images and some nostalgic images (will post samples soon).  The Albuquerque show is my favorite of the year; great customers who really like Carmen's style and although it's a small show, I am very happy with my sales every year.  This may be my last year going to Albuquerque; we will have to see how the rest of the year plays out.  Hope to stop at Mariposa Gallery and some of our favorites in Albuquerque...
I'll send photos from New Mexico.

No comments: