Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where have you been?

I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I posted. I got so caught up with school that everything else took a back seat. I just completed my first semester at Chapman University and after 40 years away from academia, it was quite an experience. The last month I had three power point presentations, four research papers and three finals. I would be sitting in front of my computer first thing in the morning until the last thing at night (and sometimes all night)doing research, etc. All I can say is, what did we do without computers when we had to do research papers? But it was all worthwhile. The next semester starts Feb 2 and I have five more art history courses lined up. Received a new mini video recorder for Christmas so I'll be playing with that. I plan to post some simple how-to videos as soon as I learn all the quirks of You Tube. Bear with me. Lots of photos coming, too.

No comments: