Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Friday, May 21, 2010

One more day until Glitterfest!

Don't miss this special event, tomorrow, Saturday, May 22.  Glitterfest is from 10 - 3 pm at the Santa Ana Elks Lodge, right across the street from the Santa Ana Zoo, off 1st Street.  Yes, Santa Ana does have a zoo, and their newest "guests" are a pair of anteaters...Visit the Glitterfest "link" below for a list of "artists."  I went last fall as a shopper and went nuts buying Christmas gifts for friends.  Lots of jewelry and other one of a kind creations -- I'll have my fiber necklaces and some other goodies.  Thank goodness they are giving us an hour to shop between set-up and the time the doors open to the public but I hope I don't spend more than I make!  Admission is $7 and parking is free.  Hope to see you there!  I'll be wearing a scarf...and one of my necklaces...

No comments: