Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A weekend at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs with the girls is a blast!


I haven't laughed so much since last year when I got together with Carol, Candy and  Bevan in Colorado Springs.  This year I decided to do the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo which was going on the same weekend we planned to meet; I won't do that again...it took too much time away from being with the girls.  How did 45 years go by so fast?  Some of us have known each other longer, but those girls graduated from high school 45 years ago so that's the last time we all hung out together.  Among the four of us we  have 8 children, 13 grandchildren and 7 marriages.  I think Bevan is the winner in all categories...in lieu of their 45 year high school reunion, this one was more intimate and way more fun!

No comments: