Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanks for coming to the last show of the year (for me).

Well, the last rubber stamp show of the year is over but I still have a rental van of stuff to unload today.  Saw lots of old friends at the show, had help from Anne and Karen, and all-in-all it was a successful show.  I took lots of "stuff" to this show and was able to find new homes for some of the treasures I've accumulated over the years.   My case of optical lenses has a new home in San Jose and my scary doll  head will soon have a new look since the gal who bought her is going to transform her into a work of art.  Will post some of the great samples using my new Christmas stamps by Anne as soon as I unload and find the box of sample boards.  If I saw you at the show, please follow the blog for news, samples and special offers in the next few months.  Thanks for supporting the show!

No comments: