Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

250 packaged pins for tomorrow night - I'm pooped!

Just finished packaging 250 of my original pin back badges for tomorrow night's event at Beach Crafters. Normally I just put the pins in a bowl and people paw through them but I had to price each one and label them with my vendor code (have you seen how little space there is on the back of a one inch pin?). Planning to bring more Valentine's merchandise and remove the Christmas merchandise for tomorrow's event. I will have the candy heart box and candy heart stamps mounted on acrylic tomorrow night with lots of other Valentine images that will be added to the display in January. Be sure to stop by even if you can't make it for First Friday; new vendors are joining us all the time.

No comments: