Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Way to go Clippers!

The Chicago Cubs of the NBA are on a roll!  I hate to see the Lakers lose; love Kobe et al, but love to see the energy and joy of the Clippers' players.  All those long-suffering Clippers' fans are now in their glory and their season tickets now look like a huge bargain...their reward for patience.  I now have an official Clippers baseball hat, thanks to my friend Elaine, so I'll be sporting that around town this season.

 Good turnout at Beach Crafters last night.  My high school friend, Bevan, stopped by, and while not as busy as the December event, it's one of the only times that the vendors are all there on the same day and it's nice to see them.  I cleared out my Christmas merchandise to make way for Valentine's items and will be adding more in the next few weeks.  If you have the chance to stop by during the week, check out my mini snow-globes.  Vintage china doll heads and ballerinas...something for everyone.  The next big event in Bixby Knolls on Atlantic, aside from the regular First Friday events, is the Uptown Village Market on May 3 & 4 in the Expo Arts Center which is just across the street from Beach Crafters.  Another cute store on Atlantic at Bixby is Bella Cosa; found some fun Christmas gifts there last month and they have an eclectic mix of gifts, garden items, jewelry, clothing, purses and goodies.  They are also open late on First Friday...

No comments: