Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chemo Day

Got to the hospital at 7:30 for bloodwork.  It is my new routine if I have a later morning appointment for infusion. They draw blood, I go down to the cafe and have breakfast and take my iPad upstairs to wait for my appointment. On days that you see many, many Pinterest posts from me you know that I am having chemo.  Good way to catch up on correspondence and update my calendar, read, etc. since I am in the chair for over 4 hours.  I live 5 mins. from the hospital so it could not be more convenient. Just a job now, two weeks on (one day a week) and one week off. No bad side effects; tomorrow I will look sunburned and by Thurs, back to my normal pasty self. Don't cry for me Argentina, it could be a lot worse and it is for many of the people who are having chemo with me.  We will keep it up as long as it is working. Ciao.

No comments: