Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow, what a pleasant surprise. The Costa Mesa stamp show was great!

For so little time and preparationon my part I was not expecting great things from the rubber stamp convention this weekend  but was pleasantly surprised at the turnout and enthusiasm.  Big hit of the show in my booth were the "buttons" I make (Halloween images mostly) and the good ol' "tubs of rubber."  Lots of new customers, many scrapbookers, and we had to explain how to use the unmounted rubber many times, but customers could not pass up the bargain prices of a buck a die...also the Orange County postcard stamps were a big hit, Halloween images and the new Edgar Allen Poe, large raven and "sky full of crows" background.  Since Halloween is my favorite holiday I trotted out the skeleton tablecloths and a few scary props, but just was not prepared (or dared to hope in our present economy) that it would be as good as it was...YAHOO!   Check out the photos Karen took of Saturday's crowd.

No comments: