Contact me:

elainemadrid@att.net
elainemadrid.blogspot.com
(714) 865-9209 (cell)
dadasmama or Elaine Madrid (Pinterest)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

More images from Elizabeth Huston found at the D Gallery, Lake Arrowhead

During our week in Lake Arrowhead this summer we once again paid a visit to the D Gallery in the Lake Arrowhead Village.  We found that the gallery had moved further down the "boulevard" but still had plenty of space for Daniel Gerken's wonderful crosses and jewelry, and other artists' work.  As much as I would have loved to buy a print by Elizabeth Huston (whose work I found last year at the gallery), I settled for a few cards and a D Gallery t-shirt with a big red heart and wings...what's up with my wing fetish lately?  Check out these images and visit the D Gallery the next time you take a day trip to Arrowhead (or online @ www.danielgallery.net ) and  check out www.photomonium.net for Elizabeth's work.


 
 

No comments: